[clue] Monitoring web surfing

Grant Johnson grant at amadensor.com
Wed Oct 12 21:41:39 MDT 2011

Configure the router to only allow web traffic from the proxy server. Then they have to use it to get out to the internet.

Jason Friedman <jason at powerpull.net> wrote:

I have a couple of children in the house whose web activity I want to
monitor. Specifically, I want to know which web sites they visit. I
have told them I will do this.

I run Ubuntu at home and I think I can figure out how to use Squid as a proxy.

My question is their wireless devices (iPod touch): how can I
interpose myself between their device and the CenturyLink wireless DSL
modem?

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: