[clue] Monitoring web surfing

Shawn Perry shawn at redmop.com
Wed Oct 12 23:12:40 MDT 2011

If you have control of your firewall, and that firewall has iptables (those
dd-wrt, tomato, openwrt routers come to mind), you don't need a dual nic
box.  You can set up an iptables rule for all traffic except certain ones to
be redirected to the squid proxy.  You should exclude the squid box itself,
and can exclude your workstation(s), servers, or whatever else you want.

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
email: shawn at redmop.com
office: 720-319-7627