[clue] free e-book: Linux From Scratch

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Sep 14 12:08:55 MDT 2011

Thanks Lorin.  I have followed Linux From Scratch before to learn about how
to build a Linux installation.  It is very enlightening.  I have an old Eee
with a 4GB SSD that would be perfect for a custom OS install.  I'll check
out this latest version to see if it include more information.

Dan Kulinski