[clue] ESI LInux

Glenda Willis glenda.willis at teamitec.com
Mon Apr 2 16:43:53 MDT 2012

Clue members,

This is probably a really dumb question, but I don't know and can't find an
exact answer.  I am working with a government customer that says they need
ESI Linux systems administration help.  I found VMWare ESXI and Red Hat
Linux Enterprise Server and even found an article referencing "Enterprise
Software Initiative" by the DoD.  However I can't find the specific acronym
ESI Linux.  Is this really something or do they mean Enterprise Server,
which is my guess.

Any help will be much appreciated.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Glenda Willis

iTEC - Information Technology Engineering Corporation

Technical Recruiter

glenda.willis at teamitec.com

Office:  303-261-3381

Cell:       720-308-8718

14261 East 4th Avenue, Suite 300

Aurora, Colorado 80011

www.teamitec.com <http://www.teamitec.com/>

ITEC is a veteran-owned small business providing IT and Engineering
solutions for over 10 years.  We partner with our customers to fulfill their
missions spanning the areas of Systems Engineering, Software Engineering,
Systems Administration/Network Engineering, Test Engineering, Project
Management, Process Improvement, Intelligence Analysis, and much more.  ITEC
is focused on ensuring a great working experience for our employees as we
know that it is you, the employee, which makes this company successful.  We
are looking for great people to join our team and invite you to visit our
website at  <http://www.teamitec.com/> www.teamitec.com to familiarize
yourself with our company.