[clue] Well, why the heck not?

Wed Apr 4 14:43:54 MDT 2012

s/then/than/ or 'from' or 'to' perhaps... but not 'then'

anyway, that's exactly what I'm thinking.

Why even have the "/home/* -blah,blah nas:/export/home/&" or an auto.home? Why not just use the default setting?

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.