[clue] Well, why the heck not?

Shawn T Perry shawn at redmop.com
Thu Apr 5 11:49:02 MDT 2012

Remember the issues we have at RMSEL with simply having two different
versions of CentOS?

Syncing key parts of your home directory should be fine as long as you keep
the software the same version.  I sync my Chrome, Firefox, Documents,
basKet, Chromium, Pidgin, and Remmina across all my computers.

Issues I have:

   1. Chrome likes to muck with my extensions when I switch between Windows
   and Linux.
   2. Firefox needs opened, closed, and reopened when I switch between
   Windows and Linux.  Works fine after that.
   3. Not remember to sync before I shutdown and switch computers or not
   letting the sync complete before I start using the synced apps.

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
office: 720-319-7627
cell: 303-881-2623