[clue] Well, why the heck not?

Thu Apr 5 10:51:49 MDT 2012

huh... So... Y'know, that gives me some pretty good ideas! Like rsync'ing or unison'ing my network home-folder with my laptop.

Has anyone run into real issues sharing a home between distros? I have a couple versions of Ubuntu and a few versions of Enterprise Linux to talk to. What about Windows? Last I tried that, it was kind've a nightmare, but I seem to have blocked the specifics of the nightmare.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.