[clue] RFC tracking system

Bruce Ediger bediger at stratigery.com
Thu Apr 5 12:46:02 MDT 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012, David L. Willson wrote:

> "Remedy is ridiculous" is what I was about to say. To be more
> practical: Remedy is ridiculously expensive and over-powered for most
> problems.

Can you be more specific about why you don't loathe Remedy?  Whenever I
have to use it, it becomes the bane of my existence.  I will grant that
for commercial, enterprisey software, it's not that bad, but the bar set
by Serena Dimensions, Calibre, etc etc etc is about as low as a snake's
belly.

That's one bad thing about running linux (and other free OSes, used to
be a NetBSD user) at home: my home computing experience is so much
better than my work experience.