[clue] RFC tracking system

Thu Apr 5 14:45:30 MDT 2012

Well, one of my best friends is a Remedy dev ... and honestly, Remedy is what you make it, so it's hard to hate. Oh, you don't like it? Why did you cook it up like that, then? I guess one could say it's not simple, though...

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3volution.