[clue] perl again

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Wed Apr 25 20:37:19 MDT 2012

For modern perl 5 you should just install Modern::Perl and then

use Modern::Perl;

It's an easy way to ensure that you are getting the right flags and
the modern syntax extensions.  If you are using perl as awk++ then
'use strict; use warnings;' and be sure to let perl know what your
variables are called by prefixing their first use with 'my '.

chris