[clue] PCIE x16 video card.

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:31:50 MST 2012

I've had really good luck with Nvidia cards. The Free drivers work well if
you only need 2D, so that can be an option. The closed binary drivers work
very well though. They are easy to install and the performance is good.
Something like this would meet your criteria modulo Free drivers w/ 3D:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127684

What specifically are you planning on doing with it?