[clue] Gigabit ports and cables?

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Thu Dec 27 10:47:40 MST 2012

Use ethtool <interface name> to discover the speeds.

Cat5E is the required cable to run gigabit speeds.  If you don't have the
cables, Monoprice is a very cheap place to purchase what you need.  I was
transfering a set of game files from my PC to my son's PC and we hit
45MB/sec.  If he had a more modern PC with an SSD it would have been even
faster.

Dan