[clue] Thank youse

Thu Dec 27 13:02:30 MST 2012

Got another $50 contrib. You guys rock. I'll be sending your names and email addresses to Dave Anselmi with the money. Let me know if you wish to remain anonymous to Dave Anselmi.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.