[clue] Acenet.

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Mon Dec 31 15:49:25 MST 2012

Mailman is a pretty good platform for this stuff.  And if you have the
typical spam issue solved then we'd be hard pressed to find something
better for our needs in a meetup or google service.

If there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.
thanks for all you are doing on this front.

chris