[clue] CLUE now has arbitrary modifications going on

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Feb 7 20:30:43 MST 2012

It is easy review my thoughts and philosophies since I reveal them publicly.
If they look like crap to you, if I look like a bastard .... at least you are basing your analysis on a complete picture of me.
As for some others in this group, I have a real chip on my shoulder about things they have done secretly, that they have done arbitrarily, and the efforts of enthusiasts that they have tossed in the trash so they can maintain their mini-empire.  If they are leaders, they are lousy leaders.

I went to a meeting once where the speaker encouraged people to just do it.  "If you see something that needs to be done, then do it.  Don't wait for someone else to take care of it"  I have followed this advice.  I was not surprised that most people did have any interest in putting effort into expanding what CLUE does.  I was surprised at how often someone put effort into getting in my way.  I now realize ( embarrassingly since I am 60 years old   .... I am a really slow learner ) that politics exists in the smallest organizations.  I am not very good at relating to people ..... that is a definite lack.  I never could get over just thinking it was like Judy Garland and Mickey Rooney saying " let's put on a play. "

I always believed and tried to operate according to " let's have fun".  " Let us support enthusiasts".  " Dent the Universe"  "Individual actualization"  If you want to know more about my thoughts, you can look at
http://erasmus-zarathustra.blogspot.com/2011/04/ippp-99ippp-intelligent-puzzle-pieces.html
http://erasmus-zarathustra.blogspot.com/2012/01/kenny-conceit-99kennyconceit.html
Gus