[clue] CLUE now has arbitrary modifications going on

Jeff Iddings heliosj228 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 10:49:10 MST 2012

Jacob,

I'm also a lurker and a lot of these types of e-mails from Gus really keep
me from participating in the group. There's way too much drama and
craziness for my liking. I like to keep up with local Linux activities, so
I tend to blow past it.. but sometimes I really have to wonder what the
heck Gus is always ranting and raving about.

When I first moved to Colorado almost 9 months ago, I was turned off by the
mailing list activities -- and I still see the same silly awkward
discussions 9 months later. It's a shame..

My two cents.