[clue] CLUE now has arbitrary modifications going on

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 11:17:49 MST 2012

Here, here.  BLUG is a great example of how a LUG should operate.  Little
formalities or drama, just a simple e-mail list and well attended monthly
meetings to discuss Linux and FOSS.

If someone needs an outlet to expend energy and learn along the way he/she
should look for an open source project that is in need of contributors.
 Time there will be much better spent for all involved.