[clue] pen tablet

Chris Fedde chris at fedde.us
Mon Feb 13 12:17:20 MST 2012

The big wacom tablets are pretty nice but they do tend to be a bit
expensive.  Effectively they are just a big track pad with lots of
input options.  Pressure sensitivity, pen angle etc.  Our graphic
artists really enjoyed using them with illustrator.

Personaly for "white board" work. I typically just take a picture of
the white board and attach it to the the wiki page.
But then again I'm not sure I understand the workflow you are going for.

Yet another low budget approach is the ones that use a wimote and an
LED tipped pen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5s5EvhHy7eQ