[clue] pen tablet

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Mon Feb 13 12:10:57 MST 2012

I tried a generic graphics tablet that used the wizardpen driver.  This was
one of the worst experiences on Linux that I have ever had.  I couldn't get
it to map to the window coordinates, only to the whole desktop.  The
pressure sensitivity was way too coarse.

I have heard plenty of praise for true Watcom devices on Linux.  If I ever
get the bug to try and do hand drawn graphics on Linux again I will spend
the money to get at least a basic Watcom tablet.

Dan Kulinski