[clue] pen tablet

Mon Feb 13 12:00:51 MST 2012

Anyone out there have a rave for their favorite pen-based tablet input device?

I'm looking for something to do on-screen white-boarding when I don't have a white-board, or for some other reason, I want to screen-cast, and for tweaking graphics, and such.

I'm considering going ghetto, and using paper, ink, and a video-camera cabled to the computer, but it seems so ... ghetto.

Also, considering Wacom bamboo and this thing here: http://www.amazon.com/Cyberpad-8-5X11-Black-Digital-Notepad/dp/B000C42MLE

So, I'm basically looking for your input and opinions. I want to keep it simple, but I own a video-camera already, so that solution comes at a discount.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.