[clue] [JOBS] Part time Python/Web Development

Ski Dawg skidawg at skidawg.org
Tue Feb 14 08:29:55 MST 2012

Hello All,

The company I work for is looking for a part time python / web developer
for an upcoming project.

Here is the info that I received about the position:

We are currently looking for a Part-Time IT Developer with the following
skills:

-HTML
-CSS
-jQuery
-Python
-Google App Engine or Scalable Systems

With the upcoming launch of our new website, our Part Time Developer will
work with our Senior Developer during the initial launch, and then be
responsible for continuous ongoing maintenance of the website. We expect
more hours for this position initially and we are flexible on working days
and times during normal business hours of Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.

Compensation:
Hourly rate based on experience

Please email Cover Letter and Resume to Amy at
amy.kavalec at mcnhealthcare.comor myself and I will forward it on to
Amy.

About MCN Healthcare:
MCN Healthcare is a leading provider of SaaS regulatory compliance
solutions for healthcare organizations around the globe. For more
information, visit our website at http://www.mcnhealthcare.com

--
Doug
The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high