[clue] in my absence

Wed Feb 15 22:00:38 MST 2012

Thank you for your generally supportive post. For the record, and of course, I did take up the issue of appropriate use of and behavior on the list with Gus privately, more than once. I'm surprised you'd think I hadn't.

And I wasn't being snide, according to my dictionary.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.