[clue] 501(c)3

F.L. Whiteley techzone at greeleynet.com
Fri Feb 17 07:24:26 MST 2012

If you do not have a tax exemption, you may have a tax obligation if you are
in receipt of dues and other considerations.  Failure to pay tax obligations
is a problem.  If you do not have a corporate form, you may have personal
liability.  In consideration of becoming a domestic nonprofit organization,
a review of Title 7, Corporations and Associations, of the Revised Colorado
State Statutes would be useful in creating legal by-laws.

I doubt any of this would have an impact on what you already do.  You might
be inspired to do more.

Frank