[clue] Gaming

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 09:28:20 MST 2012

I probably am.  I've never actually been to Genghis Con, So it's not like
I'm speaking from the point of view of any experience whatsoever, but I
guess I just always pictured stuff like Squad Leader and Warhammer40K.
Don't get me wrong, I like WH40K conceptually, I just know it's steeped in
I can't even guess how much gamer culture, god only knows how much time and
money people put into those miniatures.  I'm not judging, I just don't have
the luxury of same.

Bean