[clue] [ INSTALLFEST ] / Hackfest / Inventorfest [ Central Denver ]

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Tue Jan 3 14:07:11 MST 2012

I'm planning to attend, unless work/events prevent -- so, from me a
strong maybe! ;-)  I'll be happy to help, and may have a laptop to do a
trial Mint-12 install on...

best regards,
   -- Lorin