[clue] Installfest .... sorry if I am stepping on toes

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Jan 18 11:31:43 MST 2012

yes to volunteers
yes to promotions
yes to pot luck

On Jan 18, 2012, at 2:04 AM, rex evans wrote:

Gus,

I am personally interested to install again soon.

Once a month, seems like a fast pace, for the long term.
You need to have volunteer helpers for each event.

Assuming that existing Clue-people do not have enough
installs-and-such to fill the seats, you (we) need to do
out-reach promotion to get new Linux wannabe's to show up.

At denhac,(?) would a combined install-fest and pot-luck be possible,
with a food area away from the computers and electronics?

Rex