[clue] I propose that we use CLUE funds to buy two RaspberryPIs

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Jan 21 21:32:05 MST 2012

As far as I know, the only thing CLUE owns is a projector because we need it
for most presentations.  I bring it to the meetings.

I've been paying $50 out of overtime money every three months for the website.
I think it's time again to pay for it out of CLUE's funds, which is why we
collected funds last year.

A small hardware library might be a good idea, but I'm not sure that this is
something CLUE should be doing.  This and what Gus suggests seem to be more
appropriate for a maker or hacker group, something more project oriented.