[clue] [ADMIN] Odds and end's

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Sun Jan 22 09:38:42 MST 2012

What has been the hold up on supporting both?  Has it been a technical
limitation or a resource limitation?  Obviously I am not going to say of
course I can support both until I understand the limitations.  I have 2 IP
addresses left without reverse DNS assigned so I can fix one of those up
too.

Dan