[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d23

Tue Jan 24 10:02:21 MST 2012

Dan, (and interested others)

I won't lead this one. I have a class going on, some pretty big plans for educational efforts in 2012, and I'm trying to restore freedom in America, so my plate is just too full to lead another project.

If someone will take the flag and charge, I will follow, I will show up, smile, and help carry things.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.