[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d24

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Jan 24 10:39:11 MST 2012

I have NO interest in starting a new group.  I want to improve CLUE and make it more active.  Once again there is a faction that advises we either do nothing or waste time on irrelevancies.  Crawford suggests (maybe... I am not sure ) working on creating a 501C3.   This is a waste of time..... but maybe Crawford can set it up.  I find Crawford full of suggestions with no results.  Step up do some useful for the club ( on a freebie basis ).  Organizations can work quite well without a hierarchy.  Jee Whiz  you guys/gals are geeks.

I apologize to Chris Fedde for wasting his effort.      I did not want to waste his and other very valuable people's effort.  I want to salvage what they did previously regarding DRUPAL.

David W. , if you don't want to inject energy in to the CLUE club... then why don't you butt out.  Your class was great.  Why do you want to restrict what CLUE does ?  If you do want to inject energy, be my guest.  CLUE is dying in my opinion.  I don't care to see that continue.  Already people are discouraging Dan K.   What a drag.  CLUE does not a measured approach.  It needs  to find out who wants what and assist them accomplish it.

I invite those who want to help Dan K. spiff up the website to contact him or me.  I will be talking to him about what he wants to do.  I will be checking out what is left of the previous DRUPAL effort and forwarding it to Dan.

Dent the universe   or get out of the way.

Gus