[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d24

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Tue Jan 24 13:18:32 MST 2012

Oh man, there are so many options for forum notifications.  You can export
to RSS feeds, most boards support notification by email, you can even use
Android software to notify you of new postings.  So you aren't limited to
just email and there are many forms you can use for notification.  I
personally love RSS feeds and use Google Reader from my phone.  I have
thought about using tapatalk on my Android phone but not all forums support
it.

As for email limits, as long as I am not sending spam, I am ok.  ServInt
places no restrictions on the amount of email I may or may not send, as
long as it isn't spam.

I am up for discussion on this topic if anyone wants to start moving on
it.  What I am most interested in is if we can solve the 10+ second page
loads from the original Drupal test.

Dan Kulinski