[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d24

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 13:24:25 MST 2012

I'm not familiar with ServInt. I need to look into it. And you sound familiar with other ways to go as well. Great!

I would like to talk more about this topic. More, I want to finish the site before I start traveling for work again.. I'll need a bit of time to get settled again. I think I'll be unpacked by the end of next week.