[clue] [ADMIN] More Odds and end's 2012m01d24

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 13:19:50 MST 2012

I'm in the middle of packing things up for moving, but I'll put something up for elections at the February meeting.

A lot of Gus's projects are hardware-oriented. I'm inclined to think that a separate club might be better for them, partly because of the need for a meeting place to work on and store hardware. Maybe Denhac would agree to that, but I think Denhac is too far north to go to during the week, at least for me.

I like the idea of holding special meetings for things like bash scripting. They need more time than what is possible in a CLUE meeting and Saturday at Denhac worked fine. A lot less traffic to deal with.