[clue] the continuing story of DRUPAL madness

Wed Jan 25 19:49:52 MST 2012

What I corrected Gus about, privately, was nothing to do with the website.

Read the email list description. This is not the place for pissing matches or whining.

Gus was trying to draw Crawford out on the list. Whatever's going on between them is a private matter between the two of them. If you really believe that it's got anything to do with Linux or free software, then you should object. Otherwise, that traffic doesn't belong on this list.

And to be completely complete, the CLUE website concerns everyone, therefore it gets discussed on the list.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.