[clue] Lost e-mail response????

M Paul Webb hsechmvt at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 06:53:18 MST 2012

I sent an e-mail on 5013c stuff. However, immediately a screen went up from Yahoo, saying their software was in deep pain. I never received it back, and I think it did not go out. That is good, as I did not realize people were on so many pages. Now is not the time I think. However, if you all want to consider the issues, I'll send it out again.

Hmmm--- but then, maybe, the rest of you actually did get that e-mail.

Everyone in this group is doing a great work and something of benefit to so many. Keep it up!!!! It is all truly worth it. Remember Linux gives us freedom and contributes to a good life. So we all have little disagreements. So what?!?? Just keep the perspective. The personal stuff should not count for that much. Just tell yourself it does not really matter, as Linux does go on.

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: