[clue] The website

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jan 25 20:05:07 MST 2012

Alright, I am not willing to be dragged into the past of this website
transition.  I am looking to move forward.

I have mentioned what I can provide, system administration, a place to host
the website and the mail list.  David Wilson has mentioned he will not lead
but will contribute where he can.  Gus has a lot of energy.  Heck, I
haven't even met any of you.  Let's get together, sit down and have a drink
as step one.  I live in North Thornton but work in LoDo (16th and Broadway)
which means I bus into work which limits my ability to easily travel.  I'm
also up for a lunch too.

I won't supply my phone number to the general list but I check my email
often.

Dan Kulinski