[clue] [tech] Where to download linux 2.4.33 and other old kernels not from kernel.org?

rex evans rexfordevans at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 00:12:00 MST 2012

Does putting the thing in debug mode help? Look for back-pointers to source files.
If "symbols" are not turned to "on", maybe someone on the internet has the object,
with symbols turned to "on". I have used the debuggers on Linux very little, and
it was several years ago, so my specific terminology may not be correct.
Even a file path might tell you more than you know now.

I assume you are going to ask for any clues on a bigger "forum".

A "people-tracker" might do some good, you might be able to find the author, or
co-workers.