[clue] Hammel's gimp book

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Tue Jul 3 21:55:01 MDT 2012

On Tue, 2012-07-03 at 20:43 -0600, David L. Willson wrote:
> Michael,
> Do you care which channel I buy your book through? If not, I'm adding it to my Amazon cart.

Nah.  Feel free to use Amazon.  Not sure if Amazon is offering the free
ebook version though No Starch and O'Reilly should be.  But I encourage
you to find the best price for the text.  I know I would.  :-)

If you like it, you could write a review for it.  No Starch is always
asking me to find people to write reviews for it.

Hope you find it useful!
--
Michael J. Hammel
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org