[clue] July meeting.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Wed Jul 4 11:59:40 MDT 2012

The July meeting is next Tuesday.  We don't have an arranged speaker but I have some things I want
to talk about.  So if you know anything about Free medical records software or database application
tools (like Access) please come and fill me in.

Of course you're welcome to bring your own ideas to toss around.  Has anyone taken Matt up on his
free hosting offer from last month?

Even if the discussion is lame we have two important things to accomplish: enjoy the excellent view
of the sunset; make it to On the Rox before happy hour ends.  I know I can count on your full support.

Is anyone interested in getting dinner before the meeting, say 5:30?  I know some people can't make
it out afterward and since I'm coming from Aurora now it might be convenient for me to arrive extra
early.

Thanks!