[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 22:07:33 MDT 2012

My Nexus 7 came this past Tuesday. I like it a lot. I have been using it
non-stop for email, browsing, music, video, and Google docs. I had been
running ICS on a Nook Tablet for a while so I already knew I would like the
size. I did not think it was difficult to un-box. My only problem with it
so far is that I wish it did have the normal tablet interface. I am sure
that will be fixed by the community in time. How are you enjoying it?

Christopher Cross
g1ccross at gmail.com
(310)536-6392