[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Thu Jul 19 22:13:47 MDT 2012

I like it.  Beautiful display.  I've played with it a little and downloaded a
couple of books from Google.  I looked at downloading a movie but I'm not sure
which resolution I should choose; I think HD is probably the correct one for
the tablet.  I'll look into that tomorrow.

I need to find something to protect it, especially since I have a few weeks of
travel coming up.