[clue] Centos 6.2 Install - Headbanger Time!

Quentin Hartman qhartman at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 23:28:02 MDT 2012

I feel your pain. My company is an Ubuntu / Debian shop, but one of
our clients runs Centos, so I've been fighting with Centos quirks for
some weeks and it's driving me mad. Unfortunately, for your particular
problems I can only add sympathetic camraderie as I've yet to run nto
those particular problems, and the perhaps unhelpful suggestion that
you run from RPM-based distros as fast as you can. I have yet to have
an experience with one that was not characterized as "a world of
pain".

QH