[clue] Matt's talk.

Fri Jun 15 08:09:37 MDT 2012

Excellent write-up and a great demo. I missed that Wordpress was being installed from a tarball.

Is Matt on here? Can I get a copy of that module? Our Puppet setup is strictly packages from the repo's.

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.