[clue] Fun and Free Programming Classes

ezedtheamerican at gmail.com ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 16:45:50 MDT 2012

hey great news on the search for valueable course material when it comes to
learning object oriented programming.
I personally have been struggling with it for some time.
I found a good book called "learning javascript" and that is what I call the
great news.
I haven't read the entirety of the book as I haven't had the need at this
point, but the first few chapters help me understand what I needed to know so
I just plowed forward with my script.
btw Larry the prototype code has been reduced from about 600 lines of code to
about 30.
it must admit my first go at it was very sloppy but I am approaching a point
where I will be able to copyright.
back to obeject oriented programming, spoecficically javascript.
I am using bluefish editor and it helps a great deal.
once I have a little more time on my hands I can start learning the built in
functions of haXe and start tinkering with it again as I don't want to learn
the nuances of 5 different languages if I don't have to.
so any ways I found the book at the local library, maybe there are better
books I don't know but for my tax dollar I can't beat it.
ed.