[clue] Web Hosting Question

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jun 20 10:19:52 MDT 2012

No need to use a dynamic name service if you are on a static IP address via
a VPS or your home connection.

If you are only in need of a simple web site, setting up your own server
with email is a HUGE task.  I have been a systems administrator for years
and I wouldn't want to host my own mail service.  This is not something to
take lightly and without a lot of research.

Dan