[clue] Web Hosting Question

ed ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:14:19 MDT 2012

princess bride: INCONCEIVABLE!!
yes I was going to start a thread on it when it is up.
I have to make sure that entering 250+ lines of instruction to the
host will end with a working server prior to me starting a thread
about its functioning.
I was going to solicit for pen testers for a while then solicit for
people to use it.
I have some proprietary software that I have been developing and don't
want it loose on the internet so I plan to hide it on my server but
let it run the pages.
it is a web page engine if you are wondering and only a handful of
people have seen the prototype.
the main reason for running my own server is that i wan't the code's
access controlled and it is nice to have on my business card :
masterOFhisOWNcastle at mydomain.com...
:)
ed.