[clue] Web Hosting Question

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed Jun 20 11:04:06 MDT 2012

Wait, we can come to an agreement on the internet?  Unpossible!

I think that is the "easy" way to go myself.  Although you may want to
expand on your setup in a separate thread, why you chose postfix and the
spam/security software you have utilized to manage email traffic.  I
haven't run my own email for a while, I use Google Apps for that.  When I
did I ran sendmail (I am a long time sendmail user) and dspam for spam
handling.

Dan