[clue] Web Hosting Question

ed ezedtheamerican at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 10:59:42 MDT 2012

ok let's take self hosting off the list.
run cygwin/x... just kidding... haha

inexpensive both on man hours and dollars.
choose a hosting site and get a WYSIWYG editor that is compatible with
your workstation's OS.
slap some images together and UL.
use your online email address that you already have and wait for the emails.
I hope that we can agree on this.
ed.