[clue] SCHEDULE CHANGE: SFS: Ruby with Lorin Ricker

Thu Jun 28 13:21:15 MDT 2012

This Saturday at LeaderQuest is canceled. The hosting fell apart. I'm sorry, and I'll do better next time.

The next opportunity to learn Ruby with Lorin Ricker will be Saturday, July 21st, at DenHac. We've done a bunch of classes successfully at DenHac, so I look confidently forward to seeing everyone there.

Please remember to bring gifts for DenHac, Lorin, and SFS, if you expect to profit from the class. Money, time, and brain-power are all good gifts. :-)

Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 Ubuntu
Mobile 720-333-LANS(5267)

This is a good time for a r3VOLution.