[clue] Google Nexus tablet

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Sat Jun 30 10:16:20 MDT 2012

They might have determined that most people will never need an SD chip, so why
include it?  It complicates the circuit board and introduces another hole in
the case.

I don't know what it would cost to add one, but I've seen a lot of companies
take shortcuts to save money by not buying a 25 cent part.

I suppose I could ask how much memory is needed to store a movie and how many
people store several movies on their tablets.

I don't regard the lack of SD a killer.  I might buy this tablet.